Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tampa Bay Gas Scooter Review #1

Tampa Bay Gas Scooter Review #1



You are here on this website looking for a gas scooter review here in Tampa, FL. Or maybe you're looking for an electric scooter. My job is to review the various location in Tampa, so you will be able to find what you're looking for when it comes to motorized scooters. Tampa gas scooters and electric, and more.

The first scooter location I will be reviewing is called Charlies Scooter Depot. They are located at 5720 N. Florida Avenue. Now I have to say that my favorite part about this company is the website! If you go and check it out you will see for yourself here at charliesscooterdepot.com. Anyway they have a variety of scooters, mopeds, motorcycles, atvs, and asian scooters. This way you have more to choose from other than motorized scooters.

Also if you already have a gas scooter or something similar they also do repairs which is pretty cool. As far as what they have in stock, I noticed that they have a few gas powered scooters that resemble vespa scooters. Did I mention that I was a big fan of the website. Alright enough of that.

One promotion they are courrently running is a 90 days same as cash financing to make it a little easier to purchase your gas scooters. I will have more reviews coming for other scooter dealers in Tampa. At least now you have one place that you can check out and see if you see anything that catches your eye. I know me personally, I am looking for something to replace my Chevy Tahoe SUV. But that is another article. So get to Charlies Scooter Depot and get you a scooter or moped today.

No comments: